I worked on Birch some more today. I am loving this shawl. It encompasses everything I like about knitting...
1. I am making a pretty new item.
2. I am learning a new technique (p2tog tbl is quite a feat!).
3. I am knitting with lovely yarn (Rowan Kidsilk Haze).
4. I am knitting with bright pink yarn (a color that both Dolores Umbridge and I love).
5. Every other row I get to decrease until there are no more stitches!
#5 is a huge thing for me for large projects. I am at a point that I don't see any significant growth in the shawl. It has passed "fuzzy beginning" and it is nowhere near "almost done." Each decrease reminds me that I am nearing my goal of only 1 stitch on the needles.
Post a Comment